Skype
jhorscroft1

Swindler Song Swindler Song

Why are you uploading this if it is just to show a friend? Just give it to him on a USB stick or email it, Captain Logic!

Toplin responds:

I bet you're really cool in person.

Going too far Going too far

A very innovative flash of the kind i've never seen before! The originality is superb, and genuinely made me smile. Perhaps a little more time could be spent on visuals, and perhaps some higher-res sounds - but well-deserving of the score I've given!

Rovertarthead responds:

Awesome thank you. And I mainly get my sounds from Sounddogs.com but if you know how I can get cleaner sound please let me know. I have audacity but I have no idea how to use it. Im just good and the animating part. Just to let you know. Thank you to for your awesome rate score! Im GOING to get GOING tho now. Later!

HAWTBOOBIEZ HAWTBOOBIEZ

The Flash animation equivalent of a one-liner, good job!

Its just a color Its just a color

I have no griped against the meaning behind the movie, however the plot seems a little cliche, a little too predictable if you will. Additionally the ending seems somewhat lazy, the story had the potential to go somewhere and perhaps shrug off it's initial cliche. Try and ease the ending out in future, rather than sharply end the story when it's beginning has barely matured!

francisyfl responds:

Had that problem before hehehe, in short films too. I know, thats something im looking foward to improve, everyday working on it. My challenge for this animation was to not repeat frames, dont repeat walk cicles neither or stuff like that.